Protecting your investment with a full range of crop insurance plans is important for your risk management strategy. We offer reliable products from the leading crop insurance providers, so you can be confident in your financial planning.
- March 15th – Sales Closing – deadline to sign up for crop insurance or change an existing policy to have a higher level of coverage or add other options to a policy.
- April 25th – Last day to report crop yields for last year’s crop
- July 15th – Acreage Reporting Deadline – last day to report the planted acres of corn, beans and tobacco
- Notice Of Loss – We must report any weather event or crop loss to the company within 45 days of the date of occurrence – any time during the year.
River Valley AgCredit Insurance Providers
We offer crop insurance through the following carriers:
- Rural Community Insurance Services (RCIS)
- Rain & Hail | USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
- Heartland Crop Insurance
Crop Insurance Coverage
We offer a comprehensive line of insurance products and services from these leading providers to help meet your needs.
- Grain multi-peril
- Corn green-snap
- Tobacco wind & hail
- Tobacco fire in the barn coverage
- Beef cattle coverage
- Dairy coverage - pasture, rangeland, forage
(Not all products are available in all counties.)
Contact an Agent
- Kentucky: Hunter Bray, 270-206-2971
- McMinn County: Jim Roberts, 423-745-0323