Upgrading to serve you better
River Valley AgCredit is upgrading our systems this summer to better serve you. Once these upgrades are complete, you will enjoy faster and more streamlined services with many additional benefits, including easier online account management.
To help you navigate this transition as smoothly as possible, please take a moment to review what you can expect in the coming weeks and some important dates to note:
JULY 14-17, 2023
New loan system for streamlined service
In July, we will complete the implementation of our new loan system. This requires each borrower to receive a new loan number. No action is required on your part unless you use a QuickPay service with your commercial bank. If so, you will need to update that service with your new loan number. We understand this is not ideal. However, we want to assure you that these changes will help us keep pace with evolving technology to ensure a smoother and more secure customer experience for you.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Service outages. Some services, such as check disbursements and online/mobile access to your account, will be limited beginning Friday, July 14th through July 17th. Full account access will be restored Tuesday, July 18, as this significant systems upgrade is finalized.
- Payments. Any manual or automated payments made during this time will be processed on or after Tuesday, July 18.
- Redesigned billing statements. Following the upgrade, you will begin receiving redesigned, user-friendly billing statements to help you manage your account.
We look forward to bringing you benefits such as extended daily deadlines for making payments and transferring funds and enhanced security to keep your personal information protected.
We hope this information will help as you transition with us through this temporary but important stage of growth. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-422-4203 with questions.
New Digital Banking Platform
May 15, 2023
We have updated our online banking portal, currently known as AccountAccess, to Digital Banking.
Benefits of the new Digital Banking service:
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices.
- Manage your loans or access funds from your line of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep your online sessions safe and secure.
Due to the upgrade, existing borrowers will need to re-register with us to access their accounts online on or after May 15, 2023. You’ll need your loan number to re-register. If you don’t have it available, contact your local branch or 877-422-4203.